BFA is a progressive Business Advisory and Financial Accounting practice, looking to employ a Senior Accountant in our Taupo office.
This is an area of significant growth for BFA. We already have a great team of specialists who work in Agribusiness, and now we need another Senior level Agri specialist to join the team.
The person we are looking for must have had a minimum of 5 years previous experience in the accounting environment and the ability to deliver sound judgement and tailored advice. They must have strong interpersonal skills in order to foster positive relationships not only with our clients but also to enhance the culture at BFA.
This job will include;
- Working directly with our Client Advisors providing sound advice to both clients and Client Advisors.
- Ability to identify client business drivers
- Preparation of tailored management accounts
- Preparation of complex financial statements.
- Reviewing of financial statements prepared by other BFA team members.
- Planning of annual workflow.
- High understanding of NZ tax legislation
- Working with the latest technology
As a member of our team you will work in a professional but relaxed atmosphere full of challenges and fun.
Taupo offers an amazing lifestyle, along with BFA offering an attractive remuneration package that reflects the level of qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
We would prefer that the applicants are already resident in New Zealand.